Welcome to my blog.
I have set this up as somewhere to write about my cooking (Aug 2013). I love to bake, make preserves and traditional local dishes.
Currently living on my own with just my dog for company I would be the size of a house if I ate everything I made, so luckily I have a team of keen taste testers at work. The Boyfriend is moving in soon and never a truer word has been spoken about than the way to man's heart is through his stomach.
As I try out new dishes, I'll be posting hints and tips that worked for me, the equipment I used and any other information that might help you make delicious food that will make your friends and family ask for more.
I'd love to get feedback from you. If you try out any of the recipes or have ideas on how to improve the recipes please let me know.
I hope you enjoy your time here and come back often.
No comments:
Post a Comment